On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Jacki Edens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> just bear in mind me and tab hunter will be BEATING you and the cali
> girl Jacki!! haha
> Janice
>

> Not if he shows up wearing those frog slippers!
> Jacki

well, part of any horse show, or competition, is that the mount be
impeccably groomed and outfitted in appropriate tack and attire.  With
his tab hunter combover and his frog slippers, I think we can take him
to the WGC level....  just be forewarned.... we will be a formidable
opponent.
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.