I had my hair cut on Friday.  I've been going to the same hairdresser for
about 20 years.  He has the same warped sense of humor that I do, so I
consider him a good friend.  Anyway, he was cutting my hair on Friday, and
he said, "Oh wait, I heard about the coolest t-shirt and I know you'll think
this is as funny as I do.  Someone saw a t-shirt that says: 'Mess with me
and you mess with the whole trailer park!'"  I said, "Wait, it was ME who
told you that, and it was my friend Janice who had the guts to wear it!"

So, Janice, this is the hippest, coolest salon in my county...and you've
provided them the laugh of the week!