--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Wanda Lauscher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: Ooo...on a green horse.  How many rides has Brunka had on her?
You're very brave.  I leave all the first rides to Cara.

Oh no, I'm not brave, especially when I've not been riding much!
Brunka's not green.  She WAS green the first time I rode her, and come
to think of it, THAT was probably pretty brave of me.  But, that was
over five years ago!  That was maybe 9 months after I broke my back and
Christine and Robyn (or Cary?) had to help me up on every horse I tried
there.  I was still a mess from my accident, and Brunka was very
young.   Brunka's actually had a moderate amount of riding over the
past years, just scattered here and there, and of course, she did the
brood mare thing for a while.  I just had her out to keep Cali company.