--- Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is this a demo? <<

Yes, it is a demo.

>> When you are sitting in it, are you able to put
your fingers under the bars in the back and move
without the fingers being squished?<<

Havn't sat in it, yet.  That will happen tomorrow.
Took some time to get it tweaked so the bars made even
contact from front to back.

> >I took some pictures last week of a Specialized
that was WAY crooked.  Have you checked that out?<<

Wow!  Was it warped?  Did it get wet? What kind of
conditions was it kept in?  Did it come that way?  How
old is it?  I guess any saddle with a wooden tree can
be crooked.  This one is not, and it certainly is
something to check for any treed saddle, at any time
in it's life.

Susan in NV
  read my blog to see why I ride my horse in pink:
  http://desertduty.blogspot.com/

  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/

Be a better friend, newshound, and