We're out the door right away in the morning. Heading out to mange the
CMO ride I helped to set up & map. It's been rainiing...hard all day.
I sure hope the weather folks are wrong about rain all weekend. I have
had the ponies in the barn since 3 pm in hopes that they dry off.
Huginn is soaked to the bone.

Have a super duper weekend...get out and ride! Or bike, hike or just
plain have fun.

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

http://www.myspace.com/iceponygoddess

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.