oh do call her Lucy!  Hey, Jeffers has this new tack line, you buy the
nylon basic stuff and then you interchange all the bling with velcro.
They have rhinestones, camo, horse hair etc.  SOme of it is like 300
bucks!  anyway, one thing you can get is a concho for the center of
your breast collar, most of them, one concho, is like 80 bucks, they
have pink jewels etc.  But one is a big square that says ROCK STAR in
rhinestones.  I need that really bad.  but its 69 bucks...  I think
you have some horses that need that Karen.  Also they have these new
blingie black hand tooled bridles and stuff.  I want that too.  but
thats like 200 bucks...  amazing.  DOes anyone know how to glue bling
onto a plain leather sidepull?  A hot glue gun doesnt work...  neither
does super glue...
Janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.