> Here's something to think about... what gait would this horse do naturally?

well, actually, thats why I was so wrong in guessing gait :)  Because
teev, when he does a flatwalk sorta prancey thing, his head goes up
and in his shadow he looks like this horse.  So based on that, and
based on how a hollow trot feels horrible and teevs trottiness does
not, its nice and smooth, and based on how the feet on this side are
kinda forming a vee, I said foxtrot, even tho the feet on the other
side were perfectly together like a pace. So based on how Teevs head
kinda comes up and he gets real prancey when he flatwalks and Liz said
it was a foxwalk, I bet this horse would do a foxtrot, but
realistically tho, based on factual evidence, he would probably do a
saddlerack since a saddle rack is more toward the pace side of things.
 But he sure does a frame like Teev, and Teev is not pacey at all.
ever.  and he jukes along all perky with his head up and butt up like
this horse.
Janice --
even good horses have bad days sometimes.