well ... after months of treating my Missouri Foxtrotter (my best and
favorite riding horse), the vet has told me that I may not ever be able to
ride her again. I am beside myself because while I have other riding
partners... I don't have one like Molly, who I can put anyone on, I can take
out anytime, alone and be safe and not have to "train" while riding. She has
been my companion for a long time but while doing a hunter pace, she cracked
a bone and has never been able to fully recover. I have not ridden her since
then, I I will not unless by some miracle she shows major improvement in her
x rays.

So.... If anyone out there knows of a Foxtrotter available 14.3 to 51.1 who
is a truely seasoned trail mount and who has no issues about being alone in
the field or in the woods I would be interested. I know this isn't icelandic
news but I love this list, I have friends on this list and I learn alot here
about gait and husbandry in general so I thought I would post this here.

Bia