In a message dated 4/27/2008 3:25:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Thank you Karen,
I do ride with my torso forward and get told all the time to lean back. My
saddle is like an English forward seat. I was not aware that I rode with my
torso forward but apparently I do and I was told to sit back in my saddle? Now
 have a really long inseam like 30 or 31 and a very short torso being five
foot  two. I think I am balanced over my knees since I have these long legs and
one  leg is numb from the Multiple Sclerosis. Only from the knee down the back
 of my calf and foot though so it is not as bad as it sounds. I am very
cautious of loosing my stirrup which happens all the time. The Icelandic
stirrups
are great for me though. Fortunately I do not weigh too much for my  pony. I
don't know how that affects his back. Sylvia

listings at AOL Autos.