> There is some argument over the translation here. Some say "dominion"
> and some say a more accurate translation is "steward". Big difference
> in my book.

Actually, I think the word used in the original bible could be
translated either way - and of course, the thinking of the day - way
back when it was originally translated into English was to use the
dominion translation.  A lot of people who believe animals are here to
be used any way they see fit use the "dominion" translation to further
their argument.  From what I understand of anyone's God whether
Christain, Muslin, Hindu, Wiccan or whatever,  is that the Stewardship
translation is much more likely.

-
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura
Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang)

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley