On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 3:21 PM, susan cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I finally got my 74yo mother to become more than a
> passenger on her Spotted Saddle Horse, Fireman.

Susan - great video - please tell your mom she is an inspiration.  At
57 I worry sometimes about how many more years I will have in the
saddle and then I see folks like your mom and I know that's a silly
worry - there are still many more good riding years left.  It's really
nice that the two of you have that to share, also.
--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley