--- Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's what I use on Hunter:
> http://www.hought.com/end.s.hackamore.html
>
> The noseband is so soft that it doesn't need to be
> wrapped.  There is that
> chain,

And el cheapo me looks at what I want, then I go about
finding the cheapest!  Plus, I already had my own
bridles.  So I bought the rope noseband S Hack from
either Country Supply or Valley Vet (whichever was
cheaper at the time!), bought a $1 roll of the colored
coflex to match the horse (pink for Whisper of course,
and the teal matches Andi's turquoise beta) wrapped
the noseband, and took off the chain and replaced it
with a beta curb.  My curb is not really a curb, just
helps hold it in place.  Both of my horses love it!
Of course, the Hought is very nice, but I am always,
always looking to save a buck - that way I can get
more stuff!!!! My total price - $55.

Susan in NV
  read my blog to see why I ride my horse in pink:
  http://desertduty.blogspot.com/