I just totally chewed up and spit out a man illegally hunting one day
in the woods.  I was so proud and when I got home and told my husband,
he said "wait,.  lets get this straight.  You told off a man holding a
shotgun dressed like a terrorist, wearing a mask.  are you nuts or
what."  But I was madder at him for spooking the horses than for
hunting out of season!  If he had stepped out and showed himself it
woulda been ok but he kept hiding behind trees and the horses were
getting wild over his stealthy predator behavior.
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.