>>> i cant believe that fence!  When you go to a BLM mustang adoption and
>>> read the paperwork it goes on page after page about how they have to
>>> have these tall panel pens, how they dont recognize normal fencing etc,
>>> how you can only transport them in a step up stock trailer, etc.   and
>>> there is this wild horse standing in a plastic paddock...

That picture is slightly misleading.  He was just standing there for a
second, while we shoo'd him in from the roundpen to the trailer to move him
back to the barn.   But, he IS easy, and hasn't shown any interest in
jumping, or a serious need to escape.   I'll upload videos to YouTube when I
get back to the land of broadband.   I expected when he put him in the round
pen after his being in a stall for three weeks for treatment that he'd be
full of beans, cantering, bucking and farting, etc.  No, he saw GRASS and he
wanted to eat.