>>> Here is Trausti week two.  Still sticking with Nas but not fighting with
>>> anyone and more and more grazing near the other guys.  Here with
>>> traveller.

He looks good, Janice.  He doesn't look like he's lost any weight.  Unlike
some Icelandic's, Trausti has never been a true air-fern, although he had
put on some weight over the past year.   When he moved here from California,
he lost weight for a while, and I took that to be one of his signs of
stress.  Of course, he wasn't quite 6 then, but I'm still relieved to see
him looking about the same weight.

Tivar hasn't lost any weight either - although that's not necessarily as
good for Tivar as for Trausti!  I think Teev may have even put on a couple
of pounds.  That's ok with me...if keeping him out in that pasture keeps him
from itching, we'll go with it.  The pasture isn't that lush, but it keeps
him busy.  Still no signs of new SE sores, and he's still not wearing the
flysheet, just the fly mask.  He doesn't seem any more bothered by the bugs
than any of the other horses.  We have a change in the weather pattern
coming up later this week - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that weather
change won't set him back.