>>> Here is a first prize stallion used in Finland, with 8,0 for proportions.

My goodness, I hope that's just a bad picture of him, because I don't care for
the way he
looks at all in that picture.  I suspect that a lot of what I don't like is
just camera
angle though, but I'm not sure what you wanted me to see in this picture.  I
can't tell
anything about the length of his back, his shoulder and hip angles.

I don't know why people take stallion pictures from odd angles.  Maybe this one
is just a
casual snapshot, but I don't see many formal shots of stallions taken from good
angles
either.  The best way to photograph horses for conformation analysis is to take
pictures
square-on to the camera from all sides.   Granted, as someone pointed out
earlier, not all
horses live to be camera models, but at least the pictures that Laree, for
example, sent
in were from good viewing angles.