On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Raven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> They have only been home a few weeks...right?  They may need a bit
> more time to settle into ther new place.

They are very attached to each other.  Even at the boarding barn I
noticed how attached they were.  I think I need more Icelandics so
they'll have more friends. :D

> making sure Gat walks home.

Alex says that she walks Gat home now but she says she'd rather go
faster to keep the bugs off so I think maybe she was the one who
wanted to canter and then Gat got excited.  Anyways, they're walking
home now.