Someone I know is selling this saddle. I have seen this saddle...it's
in excellent condition. Please tell Kelly that Raven ...sent you her
way. Contact Kelly at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

American-Flex 18" Icelandic English saddle package, System 7

This saddle comes with:
removable blocking (trail and schooling),
two girths (contoured soft touch leather 30" and Courbette Cord 32"),
black leather soft touch breast collar
Herm Sprenger Stirrups
extra D-Rings sewn into the cantle (total of 5 rings)
Merino Wool saddle pad
pommel grab strap
fitted saddle cover
As an added bonus, Forever New saddle pad wash will be included.

I am only selling this saddle because my husband lost his job –
otherwise I would never let it go. The saddle is in excellent
condition and has been lovingly cared for. This is a model that is no
longer made, so it would be difficult to find another like it. Please
contact me if you have questions or would like to see more pictures.
Kelly
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------------------------------

IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses