I regret not being able to understand the language.  The horse is very
resistant for part of this ride.  For all I know, he's describing that
resistance.  I don't think you can fairly judge the way he is moving based
on this video.  His tail is wringing; his mouth is open and his head and
neck are in an awkward position.  In other breeds, we get this kind of
resistance when youngsters are asked for too much too soon.  I have also had
short periods of this "stuff" in a training session just before everythig
got wonderful, but I wouldn't have filmed it for public consumption.

Nancy