Stallion poop piles are good but when they get gelded they get over that  and
scatter it everywhere. My horse was a stallion until six and then I gelded
him and now it's all over.
How on earth did someone get a donkey to breed a zebra? or was it  artificial
insemination? That is unreal. I am not sure I want to mess with  nature that
much. But then I do not have an urge for a mule either. My body  would hurt
with the thought of riding the mule. She was a great mule but  looked rough.
Mother must have been a race horse. Big and long strides.  Sylvia