>>>  She's such a sweet girl.  She hasn't had a saddle on since last summer,
>>> but I not
>>> only put the saddle on, but I added the crupper, Stowaway pack and breast
>>> collar,
>>> which is not going to fit.  Where do you get pony-sized breast collars
>>> anyway?

She's beautiful and she seems to be taking the tack sensibly.  Can't beat
that...:)

I get mine from Lisa Douglass of Moss Rock Endurance -
www.mossrockendurance.com.   She
also makes that cool Freedom bridle that you've seen on some of my horses.
Hers are beta
biothane, but you can add a contrasting color overlay, some bling, or some
conchos to jazz
them up.  The base prices are pretty reasonable, and a contrasting colored
overlay doesn't
add anything to the cost.  And she'll customize the sizes, but her Arab size
has been a
good place to start for my Icelandics.  I don't use breastcollars all the time,
but I do
have three of Lisa's now.  She is wonderful to work with - always friendly and
helpful.

Here's a picture.   The equine model is adorable, but the human model is kinda
old and
fat.... http://mossrockendurance.com/images/FBTurq1.jpg  Sina now has
black/burgundy, and
this set is Teev's.