On 6/13/08, Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFbyzcH6Lj0
>

> Thank you SO much for video-taping for us!
>
> I think we feel so much closer, being able to see it!
>

> Judy
> http://iceryder.net
> http://clickryder.com

Thanks Judy!!  Its sorta intimidating, for me, not built like a
supermodel or anything, to open myself up to potential ridicule, but
so far no one seems (publicly) critical.  And in retrospect I was
thinking well, maybe some people would think ---  whats such a big
deal, she led a horse over some flappy tin, and got on a horse thats
been ridden for years and rode it...  but I ride with people all the
time whose hroses have to stand and balk and dance while I ride mine
first over the loud metal bridge or rattley old wooden bridge so the
rest will follow.  And then is when I know its these tiny things that
count, and how a really trained horse is made by doing these little
steps.  and I think any new horse should be looked at as completely
green the first few times you mess with it and see what you have.
Cause no matter how broke they are, they are nervous and unsettled
when new, and can totally freak out and then you have started off
badly...  my most deadbroke horse Jaspar, always acts up a little when
someone new gets on him and there isnt a better horse in the world.
But I think sometimes if I ever HAD to sell him, someone might think
he was a pill, walking backwards into the trees when they kick him to
go, little bratty tricks he has pulled before just trying to see if
the new rider knows how to handle him :)  anyway.  yes, videos are
fun...
Janice--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.