>I am on day 2 of the panacur purge

Oh that's wierd -- so are we!   I have no idea if this is the most opportune
time of year to use this wormer (as I've never used it before) but  I wanted
to do it when I had a few days off in a row.   Gving that much wormer so
many days in a row kinda makes me nervous.   But so far, so good.    I am
interested to see if little Mystic gains some weight afterwards.   She's not
ribby, but she is definitely not an easy keeper.   Her coat is very shiny
and she's full of beans energy-wise however.    I am especially happy with
Soley's weight right now.   She looks better than she has in years
weight-wise and she's just as slick as can be.   Meanwhile, poor Eitill is
STILL shedding.   I missed clipping him this year.  (My clippers need
servicing and I've finally located a place to send them -- in MISSOURI! of
all places).   Eitill always sheds out in a front to back, moth-eaten
pattern,   So, now his chest and neck are black and sleek and his back and
hind-quarters are patchy with burnished brown.

My summer baby-sitting comes Tuesday.   The weather is supposed to be partly
sunny with a high of 70.   I think I'm actually going to get to ride!!!!
Praise God.   I hope I remember which way to face once mounted. . . It's
been too long.

-- Renee M. in Michigan