collard farts aren't just frequent.  they are of  peculiar intensity.
imy truck broke down one time when I was hauling stonewall.  it had
been along hot ride and coming on noon.  I called my husband to come
rescue us and he was an hour away so I unloaded stonewall to graze and
be cooler.  a little old woman came out and asked if I needed help and
asked if I wanted to have a glass of ice tea on her porch.  she said
"you can put your horse inside the fence in my collard garden" she
said. can you imagine?  he woulda ate the whole thing in 15 minutes
and then farted so much he coulda sent us home by rocket if anyone had
a match!
janice