> I can not find a video of sobreandando anywhere, including on google
> peru!
>
> Can you point me to one?

I've run some past Lionell -- his eye for gait is MUCH better than mine
(he campaigned one of his horses to a National Gait Championship),
Will let you know.

Meanwhile, if everyone is getting into gait semantics (I'm on no-mail
for that list --it was very busy on the tall gringo  breeds every time
I looked -- TWHs,  rockies), the translation (by Raul del Solar) of
gait descriptions sent to me from ANCPCPP is in the dormant
Pasoaficion2 files:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EAFbSLO4VLnitmVfADSKiT-cLqyXzPgpxf_0UFj7769luzbUyMhZqwtQHqvtj8vXupo4eD0ELj5ewY2OabFlCJ-fCkrbsw/PERUVIAN%20PASO%20INFORMATION/Gait/Gait%20Descriptions

Lynn Kinsky, Santa Ynez, CA
ranch:  http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky/