2008/6/21 Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> how old is Solon, and is he started yet??

Solon will be 5 at the end of August.  He's just barely started.  I
WAS ground driving him before my work injury...and since then all
training has stopped and Cara hasn't been able to get out here due to
other commitments...  So for the time being, we're just idling our
engines.

Kevin is moving the trailer into the arena today and I'm doing a
reminder course on trailer loading for everyone.  That's something I
can do without having to put a halter or rope on them.  Perhaps I'll
take some video of the loading.

It will be like one of those watching paint dry fat circus pony videos
that I love watching of everyone else's...

Wanda

--
Thoughts become things...