>>> I am not normally an envious person, but I have to tell you that after
>>> looking at this picture I have leg length envy.

Me too!  The funny thing is that my tall friend Paula is very self-conscious
about getting her picture taken - I had to beg her to let me.  (Brunka is a
decent-sized Icelandic mare too.)  She started riding as an adult, and she'd
kill me if I told her age, but she's several years older than me.  I think
she has a great riding position, is very skinny, and those long legs always
look great on a horse...sigh.  Maybe I'll look like her when I "grow up."