Heading out the door for Hay Creek State Forest, Red Wing, MN  for the
weekend. Riding with Ice Ponies. <;p]   Late Sunday, I'll be going to
Debbie's for a PNH play day. Tuesday, I'll drive to Forestville State
Park to camp & ride with some QH freinds..  I'll be off the internet
till I return home on July 6th.

Come on down and join us!

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy 4th!  Get out & ride!  <:p]

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

http://www.myspace.com/iceponygoddess

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.