Mic Rushen [EMAIL PROTECTED] kirjoitti:
> Anybody like to comment on this?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ochXpflcs&feature=user

Hmmm... With the first horse it looks like their riding skills equal their
writing skills. I'm not wondering bitless doesn't really work (even with the
first horse she is constantly having trouble getting the horse to understand
what she wants) but I do slightly wonder that bridle with bit works any better
because it doesn't actually look like these problems have much to do with
bridle but with everything else she does and doesn't do (with her seat, weight,
legs...).

Krisse