--- On Sat, 6/28/08, Anne Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wish my mum even like horses.

Mom grew up in upstate NY and used to go fox hunting with the rich people.  She
even went fox hunting in the sugar cane fields of Cuba before Castro took over.
 She never owned her own horse until she moved next door to me in NV and bought
her first horse at age 69.  If there is one thing to get out of that it's NEVER
GIVE UP YOUR DREAM.

There are days when I'm reminded how old my mother is, but most days she just
seems ageless!  I am lucky to have her next door to me and interested in the
same things!

Susan in NV     read my blog to see why I ride my horse in pink:
http://desertduty.blogspot.com/