Is anyone else in the West experiencing smoke from the fires in California?
Smoke levels here are in the "unhealthy" range according to the weather
service.  It's also hot - well not by Arizona standards, but high 90's.

We've been riding in the morning as usual, but there's a hard ride planned
tomorrow, to the Tallow Box Lookout.  If I remember right it takes about
four hours,,,, climbing to the highest point in the mountains behind our
ranches.  It's  about a 20 mile ride with no water for the horses.  I'm
thinking this doesn't sound like a good idea.  Any opinions?

Nancy