I have trouble keeping nasi from hopping into the trailer and stomping
around

I bought a very beautiful/fancy Section A pony for cheap a few years back.
She turned out to be a real witch, but she was also way cute under saddle
and was winning over small fences against full sized horses, but whoo boy
what a stinker she was.  She just never came off of it.  I traded her to
Gabe's riding instructor for a wonderful mature quarter horse gelding that
he had lots of fun with riding and showing in 4-h.

So the day I delivered Summer, who never had a lick of trouble loading, she
jerked the lead line out of my hands and bolted for the trailer where she
jumped in, came back out, took a turn around the yard and jumped in again.

I think I paid $500 for her.  We followed her career for a  while.  She went
to Florida for the winter hunter jumper circuit and was for sale there for
$20,000.  Eventually she was sold for $6500.  I never heard that her
disposition improved a whit.

Nancy