In a message dated 7/2/2008 1:49:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I agree with you Skye, the reason I picked the breed myself is because I
have a problem with the post. I also do not like being pounded to death by a
trot. Selling all the other breeds except Paso or a gaited breed was my only
choice. My pony does trot but very softly. He has not tolted very much but he
is
just broke to ride and since I walk most places it works for me. He tolts all
 over the place in the arena without me on him. Sylvia

scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!      (www.tourtracker.com
?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)