>>> The barn was custom built.  It is 36 feet long by 10 feet deep with a 4
 >>> foot
overhang.  It has a 10 x16 run-in, 8 x 10 tack room, and 12 x 10 stall that I
plan to use
to store hay.  I had an extra door put on the end to make hay loading easier.
And there
will be a gate on the run-in that could be closed if I ever need to keep a
horse
contained.  there will be a 60 x 60 sacrifice area and then I will divide the
remaining
pasture into 2 fields.  There is no good way to create 3 fields but hopefully
this will
do.   Thanks for all the support!

Here's a test for you, Jacki: is Tractor Supply Company your favorite store in
the whole
world yet?   When that's true, you'll know your lifelong fantasy  of owning a
horse farm
is real.... ;)