> Any news on Magic?

Yes, his test came out positive for EPM (well, UC Davis said that there
was a 95% chance he had it, so I should start treatment!), so I have to
start Marquis as soon as I receive it from Valley Vet.  There is another
Icelandic owner in Sonoma that my trainer works with whose horse also
had EPM and went through the Marquis treatment.  I've emailed her for
info on her experiences, etc.  According to Susanna (my trainer) this
other horse recovered beautifully and is Kellie's favorite riding horse
now...  I will hope for the best!  Thanks for asking!
Ferne