>>Silver dapple, Gypsy Vanner<<<

Celeste Huston's ranch is  near me & I have seen this horse out in pasture.
He sure is a head turner!!   Apparently his color is quite rare & sought
after according to one of my clients who has a Vanner. He looked as wide as
a table top & 15h+ to boot.  I'll bet there aren't too many saddles besides
the Sensation & maybe the Freeform that would let a rider be comfy on that
back with a such a wide barrel.  When I have gone by her place, I see a lot
of the horses being longed & driven, but haven't I seen one under saddle
yet.

Oe of my clients here in the Valley has a pinto Gypsy Vanner she imported
sight unseen from Ireland.   Even though Brian was 14.2h, he was soooo
verrry wide that  her 6'2",  young, very fit male horse trainer had
difficulty riding him for any length of time even in the Sensation.  I tried
to just sit on him once to see what they were experiencing and believe me, I
wouldn't be trying that again soon.   He was so wide & flat from side to
side that you could actually set a dinner for two on his back with room to
spare...proably the widest horse I've ever fit for a saddle.  I do have a
friend who is a late 30ish yoga instructor who finds her Gypsy Vanner
comfortable in a Torsion though, so maybe not many of the breed are as wide
as the silver dapple or Brian.

Kaaren