i dont want to offend!  But please be honest...  a while back, maybe
two or three years back, there was a gorgeous blue dun free to a good
home but only if you promised not to ride it because it would always
buck.  Is it this horse?  If so, I think it would not discourage some
from wanting it, but that people should know.  Again, I sure dont want
to offend!  I just hate it when people end up with horses that has
health or behavior problems the person is ill equipped to handle.
Janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.