>> Ohmigosh Raven, what an awful childbirth experience! And what a wonderful
>> outcome

Yes....we are blessed. Jenni had two miscarriages before Sierra...so
she is our little miracle. <;o)

>>Your daughter and baby Sierra are both very beautiful

Ah...thanks!

>> Were you there for the birth?

No..they live in CA. We're in WI...in-laws are in CT. Jenni and Rob
wanted us to stay home, after all...it should have been a typical
delivery. HA!

>>One of our daughters was on a ventilator in peds ICU for a couple of days
>>after a complication of back surgery

How scary!!!   You feel so helpless.  Even more...half way across our nation.

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

I ride an Ice Pony because heart is not measured in hands.

http://www.myspace.com/iceponygoddess

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.