Don't seem to have much time for playing on the net or with the
cameras anymore, but I found a moment this morning, and took Snorri
through this little obstacle. He did pretty good. He was a little
scared at first, wasn't sure about this thing. I was trying to get the
first pass videotaped, but the camera wasn't ready. This was the
second pass, Snorri is a good boy. I've been on him, maybe 5 times
now, just really short periods, had a friend lead me in the pasture on
him for a good stretch, and Snorri always stays friendly and comes
back for more attention. He is 4 this summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP3ptVf59Fg

Kim Morton (Kentucky)