> I think you are a good and wonderful person.

Thanks V, I think you are too ... I have been hard on myself all week
tho.  I did not return her call and then when I did, she had passed
away.  I blubbered around for days about what a horrible terrible
friend I am!  I worry she had called to tell me she was having health
probs and to give me some instruction or pass along some worries she
had about her kids.  But my daughter says it was meant to be this way
so I need to forgive myself and go on.  sometimes I feel like, life is
hard and then you die.  I look at animal abuse and bad people and
child abuse and then start feeling sad about even stuff like turtles
crossing the road, will they fall in the drainage culvert and not get
out and drown and then I think well, I am just a depressed nut and
need meds :)  I did save two turtles this week tho.

Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.