.

> I guess Pandas are meant to keep the bamboo in check. :D

yeah!  and they say every so many years all the bamboo dies off at
once and when it does the chinese people have to scrounge for miles
and miles for bamboo to take to the pandas and keep them alive til the
bamboo comes back! very interesting, nature.  Like now, I am having a
chicken a day disappear.  then this morning, very early, I heard it,
the dang owl that came last year is back so now will lock all my
chickens up til he leaves.

Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.