The other valuable lesson I learned during the tying up episode out in the
desert was that if you need glasses to see your cell phone numbers in order to
call the vet you have pre-programed into your cell phone, you damn better have
your glasses with you!  Not only could I NOT see my cell phone numbers, Judy
did not know how to operate my cell phone to get the vet's number up to call.

Just an important FYI so other people do not experience the frustration I
experienced in an emergency.  I'm going to get a cheap pair of "cheaters" and
wear them on a string around my neck and tuck them inside my shirt from now on!

Susan in NV     read my blog to see why I ride my horse in pink:
http://desertduty.blogspot.com/