Well last night I was finally able to move Svort and Cali home to live with me.
 You can look at the pictures of the barn and also last night and this morning
at  http://picasaweb.google.com:80/jackiedens
To say that this is a dream come true isn't really enough.  Like many of you, I
dreamed of having my own horse from the time I was a little girl.  We lived in
a tiny house on an eighth of an acre and my parents were afraid of horses.  I
had the opportunity to ride a few times at a friend's house but there was no
money for lessons or other riding experiences.  So, I read about horses, kept
an imaginary horse back in the forsythia bushes, and dreamed that maybe one day
a horse would follow me home and my parents would have to let me keep it.
Adulthood brought many challenges and things to fill my time and consume my
money.  Finally when my daughter was preparing to head off to college and I was
speaking to a friend about empty nest concerns.  She said to me, "Why don't you
get a horse?  You've always wanted one."  It had never occurred to me to act on
my lifelong dream!  That was 5 years ago.  And it has been a wonderful 5 years.
 Truly a dream come true.
Now, to have Svort and Cali home here with me is unbelievable.  When I look out
the window and see them grazing ....when they run in from the field to greet
me.... it takes my breath away.  And the fact that my husband, who is not a
horse-guy, loves me so much that he wanted to make this possible..... wow.
So that is where I am today, and I am happy to have you to share this with,
Jacki

"World Change Starts with Educated Children"
Proud supporter of Room to Read
www.roomtoread.org