--- On Sat, 7/12/08, Wanda Lauscher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Our health care services people deserve a pat on the back,
> they have
> to deal with people like this on a daily basis.

That's why we come up with saying like TSTL which is code for "too stupid to
live" and why we are jaded and believe that it's "time to thin the herd" and
why emergency room workers have a morbid sense of humor rivaled only by the
police officers and why a lot of ER nurses have cops as husbands!

Susan in NV     read my blog to see why I ride my horse in pink:
http://desertduty.blogspot.com/