Well I just received my new Reinsman Tacky Tack Bareback Pad yesterday
& had a chance to try it  today.

It is very well made with super grippy ultra suede top & a "sympanova
type"  underside.   If retro-fitted with billets & stirrup hangers &
ridden over a Skito Pad this   bareback pad could be mistaken for a
flat seated/gaming saddle from a distance.  The pad did not move even
with the crappy girth that comes with it. It does have a  topline
contour, but not as much of a contour as the new Toklat Hi Whither
Bareback pad.  What I did not care for is the center seam on the
riders side. I could feel it through my light weight summer riding
tights.  This is going to be the deal breaker for me.  The binding
edges esp. over the whither area are also quite stiff, which may
soften up over time.  Definitely would need to ride it over a Skito
pad with 3/4" foam for horse comfort until/if the binding edges soften
up.  All in all, still a great value for the money.  Maybe would work
for someone who is a little less of a"princess & the pea" type than me.

Still looking for a replacement bareback pad for my much used
converted Toklat bareback pad which is no longer being made.  I'm just
so picky about tack fit.

Tom @ Skito is sending me one of his new bareback pads to try & my
custom lengthened flap Toklat Hi Whither cut is on the way...keep you
all posted.

  I think I'm going to be like the prince in Cinderella  when choosing
my next Icey...if my Sensation fits, then that horse may be a keeper!!

Kaaren