OMG -- this sure hit home, being my Rocky also has I.R. AND Cushings.   And
he also had a terrible founder bout 3 years ago.   And he's in his mid
twenties. . . (youngest he could be is 22).   I am just knocking wood at
this point, that his Pergoglide keeps doing it's job.   So far, keeping
weight on him has not been an issue, although I've been noticing he is not
the air fern he used to be -- a good thing now, maybe not so much later on.
Sigh.   But you know, with horses like these, every day is a gift and I'll
take them as they come.    I do push the envelope and let him have some
carrots and even a few rolled oats every day.   I am trying to find balance
in managing his condition versus his mental health.

-- Renee M. up in Michigan