On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 6:01 PM, djakni1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hay. :o)
>
> If you have pasture, you may as well let them eat it.  Hay is expensive.

I was feeding hay because that is what they were eating at the
boarding barn and I wanted to introduce them to the pasture slowly.
I've built up to 2  - 3 hours of pasture.

I'm just wondering if I kept them on pasture over night if having
unlimited access for such a long time would relax them and they would
realize it's there and always will be so they could slow down on the
desperate eating.