>>> I don't have a round pen - rather a biggish oval pen just a little too
>>> large to do round pen stuff in.  So she has been ground driven, longed
>>> on a longe line, led for walks wearing a saddle, introduced to the
>>> mounting block and the wheelchair ramp, clipped, bathed and "loaded"
>>> into the tack room.  I'm not feeling like she's quite good enough with
>>> her geround driving to start riding her.  What else can I  throw in the
>>> mix for fun?

Do you have the Parelli Seven Games tape?   I like some of the more advance
games before riding, like sideways game, "hide your hiney" and a few others.
It's always nice when they've had some introduction to a little lateral work
before riding them.   You don't have to become a "Parelli-zealot" to use the
games - and they are fun, for horse and human.  And, Parelli was nice enough
when he designed his program to realize that not everyone has a round pen...
AND he stresses "playing" not "working".

>>> I'm afraid I am too uncoordinated for clicker training.  I just can'tr
>>> seem to "get" it on my own.  I think Karen Pryor lives not far from me
>>> and also Beth Bliss, who put together some videos, but I'm pretty maxed
>>> out for available horse time.

What have you tried?