On 7/18/08, Jacki Edens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  anyone need to
> > know how to remove green spit stains from undergarments.
>
> Honestly Janice, only you would get  green spit stains on your
> undergarments.  Which does make me wonder, "What was Donny eating that made
> his spit green?"
> Jacki

very often, in the deep woods, i take off my shirt and ride in my bra.
 Which has made me sort of famous with the local div of forestry, I
imagine, since I only recently learned they have hidden cameras
mounted to trees that are motion detectors.  when we found the
cameras, me and sylvia started showing our bosoms when we ride by,
like women do at mardi gras to earn beads.
Janice
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.