Linda Parelli says you can use the 7 games to have the horse of your
dreams, that you were drawn to horses for to begin with.  I have my
dream horse but he is in several different bodies.  But mulling this
over, I realized my dream horse is really something that does not
often exist.  That it is perhaps unrealistic to expect a horse to act
like a big, demonstratively affectionate, dog.  I remember years ago
before buying Jaspar and after being away from horses since childhood,
I went with a friend to look at a horse for sale.  WHile they walked
away, a GIANT pinto of undetermined breed, stopped grazing and came
over to say hi to me.  He was so big he scared me so I eased away, and
he followed.  He was so gentle, his eyes were smiling.  I petted on
him and he was just so gentle and affectionate.  i told my firend to
buy him and the lady said he wasnt for sale.  "he is our family pet"
she said "it would break everyones heart to sell him".  Now years
later I own a horse like this, my Stonewall,  who is about as safe to
ride as a rocketship.  but on the ground he is exactly that horse.  I
think my dream horse would be a horse like this that is safe to ride.
But my safe to ride horses are very stoic and not demonstrative like a
big dog.  I really appreciate them for this!  But if you could merge
these two, to me, that would be the perfect horse.janice

--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.